MBA “Digital Banking and Finance”
The program is designed for individuals seeking leadership in the rapidly changing conditions of digital transformation under the influence of the Fourth Industrial Revolution and the growing responsibility of managers of financial organizations.
Key features of the “Digital Banking and Finance” Program:
- The only MBA program in Russia with the original courses by the three former Deputy Chairmen of the Bank of Russia.
- Unique faculty: graduates of foreign business schools (HBS, Duke University), successful business analysts, experts, consultants, coaches, heads of audit companies.
- The program was formed with participation of representatives of SPKFR, Association of Russian Banks, heads of banks, HR departments, Guild of Investment and Financial Analysts, risk managers.
- The program introduces the best practices of digital transformation of the financial sector.
- The program is based on the six PRME principles, consistent with the objectives of the UN Global Compact on Sustainable Development, AACSB and NACSDB requirements.
- Students have the opportunity to take part in the Executive MBA program run by the Department with the IAE UNS (University of Nice – Sofia Antipolis).
- Development of leadership competencies and emotional intelligence (team and project management, development program design, financial risk management, communication skills, socially responsible decision-making, ability to generate moral and ethical values for sustainable development).
- Implementation of an applied research project (final qualification work) under the guidance of experienced consultants.
There is an additional opportunity – training modules in English at IAE NICE Business School (France) and getting two MBA diplomas – Russian and French.
The double degree program with Université Nice Sophia Antipolis
Université Nice Sophia Antipolis (UNS) is a Multidisciplinary University founded in 1965 in Nice (France). It is a key player in the Sophia Antipolis technology cluster. RANEPA’s Department of Finance and Banking signed a cooperation agreement with the Institute of Enterprise Administration of the University of Nice – Sophia Antipolis on implementation of MBA programs. Students of the MBA programs at RANEPA’s Department of Finance and Banking have now an opportunity to study under the double degree program with RANEPA + UNS.