EMBA “Finance and Risk Management”
EMBA “Finance and Risk Management” – EMBA Program (European MBA) “Finance and Risk Management” is aimed at training socially responsible business leaders who are able to form a strategic vision of the organization’s development, create new models of financial and risk management in the digital environment.
Key features of the EMBA Finance and Risk Management Program:
- implemented jointly with the Institute of Enterprise Administration of the University of Nice – Sophia Antipolis, one of the Top-30 best higher education institutions in France;
- commitment to the principles of responsible PRME management education, as well as the principles of ethics of entrepreneurship and social responsibility;
- program faculty (both Russian and foreign) – scientific and business experts, recognized leaders in business education;
- finding new ideas and solutions for your own business, long-term business contacts, friends and partners;
- preparation of a graduation thesis to solve a real strategic task.