Master’s Degree program at RANEPA’s Department of Finance and Banking
Master’s Degree programs at the Department of Finance and Banking are the best choice for specialists ready to move to a new professional level and take up a management position.
Master’s Degree courses are offered in the following areas:
- Banks, finance, investments
- Finance: accounting, analysis and audit
- Finance and sustainable development strategies
- “Finance and International Accounting and Management Technologies”
- Financial diplomacy
- Management in financial institutions
Finance and Credit
- Monetary and financial regulation of the economy
Why Master’s degree program at RANEPA’s Department of Finance and Banking?
- No. 1 in the Russian Federation in terms of demand for graduates and salary level
- State-financed openings, scholarships, grants
- International and national professional certification
- Expert workshops, business and scientific forums, business championships, case study, business games, trainings
- Development of scientific ideas in the financial and economic research laboratory
- Efficient use of time in the classroom through unique author’s training aids
- Selection of scientific supervisor out of more than 100 faculty members
- Expert consultations for creating and developing own business
Where our graduates work:
- In public finance, banking and insurance, financial management, stock exchange, currency and money market.
- In companies that provide audit, tax and consulting services. In the financial analysis, reporting, control and planning departments.
- In government tax, currency and monetary control bodies.