Bachelor’s degree program at RANEPA’s Department of Finance and Banking
The first level higher education program to start a successful career in economics and finance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics covers the following disciplines:
- Finance and credit
- Accounting, analysis and audit
- Money, banks, financial markets
- Financial markets and digital technologies
- Global finance and risk management
Why Bachelor’s degree program at RANEPA’s Department of Finance and Banking?
- Conscious choice of the major after two years of studying general professional disciplines
- Graduates are leaders in terms of demand on the labor market according to HeadHunter, Russia’s largest Internet-recruitment service.
- Triple-degree program courses: RANEPA, International University of Geneva and Plymouth University (UK)
- Foreign languages: English and second-choice language (French, Spanish, German)
- Compulsory internships, on-the-job training in leading companies and job placement in a specialty area
- State-financed openings, scholarships, grants and discounts
- Unique teaching aids from faculty members
- Case-study, business games, trainings, expert workshops, business and scientific forums, business championships, training to professional software products
Positions that graduates of the RANEPA’s Department of Finance and Banking are employed to:
- In public and corporate finance, banking and insurance, financial management, stock exchange, currency and money market.
- In companies that provide audit, tax and consulting services. In the financial analysis, reporting, control and planning departments.
- In government tax, currency and monetary control bodies.